The opportunity of her lifetime is within her grasp!
External scholarship exam for 2017/2018 enrolment
At Joan of Arc Academy , we believe in every girl’s potential to shine. We now offer a scholarship that could cover up to the full cost of your daughter’s tuition. We are looking forward to meeting you, your daughter and showing you our school.
Please enquire about external scholarship opportunities using the form
an of Arc Academy is pleased to announce our scholarship criteria for 2017!
Outstanding students may be offered scholarships of up to 100% of our tuition fees. Scholarships may be awarded to suitable candidate/s as decided by the Scholarship Panel. Current students as well a potential new students are invited to apply and will sit entrance exams together.
Exams for both external and internal applicants are scheduled on a student-by-student basis.
Grades 3 – 7
- Grade appropriate examination in Math and English.
- A piece of English writing completed in test conditions (eg. a short story).
- A piece of written French completed in test conditions (eg. a short story).
A team comprising the Head, Assistant Head, an external member of the Board of Directors, and 3 other teachers representing a variety of grades and subjects, will form the selection panel. Scholarships will be awarded at the discretion of the panel and will only be awarded to the candidate/s with the highest scores in each subject area, subject to the minimum criteria below.
- A score of 90% or greater in every strand of the examination for the English section.
- A score of 90% or level 4+ or greater in an independent piece of writing.
- A score of 90% or greater in every strand of the examination for the math section.
- A score of 90% or level 4+ or higher in an independent piece of writing.